Best WhatsApp Status,Quotes Messages of 2015

Hello Everyone, Today I am sharing the best WhatsApp status 2015.
As we all know millions of people change their WhatsApp status.Its a trend for many youngsters, they use it in their daily life.
It's quiet tough to find unique and original Whatsapp statuses daily.
So to help you, today I am having a large collection of latest Whatsapp status .
You can find all type of status here cool, crazy, full of attitude and love, funny and love quotes,and more.
WhatsApp is an instant messaging app for smartphones that operates under a subscription business model. Here I have shared some of the best and trending whatsapp status 2015 with you.
You can have all the type of cool whatsapp status for boys and the best whatsapp status for girls.

COOL WHATSAPP STATUS

The best way to create your future is to create it.

Sleep all your troubles away.

I’m not bossy. I just know what you should be doing.

It’s not how we make mistakes, but how we correct them that define us.

If you ain’t first, you are last.

I’m gonna rest of my life, the best of my life.

The best dreams happen when eyes are open.

I dreamed a dream If procastination was an Olympic event, I’d compete in it later.

Don’t be religious, be Earthian To sin is to live Let immorality be the new morality

The best way to create your future is to create it

Sleep all your troubles away

I’m making changes in my life so if you don’t hear from me, you’re one of them.

God is really creative , i mean.. just look at me For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?

A pretty girl is nothing if she has an ugly heart.

You killed what was left of the good in me.

A fake smile can hide a million tears.

I don’t make mistakes I just date them.

Too busy to update a status

You can do anything but not everything.

Attitude WhatsApp Status Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life

My attitude depends on the people in front of me

I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it onceFunny WhatsApp Status

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.

If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.

Life is short talk fast I complained my life to a girl, She replied : Hmm.. ok

My girlfriend thinks I’m cheating you, I hope you do not confirm I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe

I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card

Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead.

Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neitherneither You think your pretty but not mirror supports

The only way to resist temptation is to
succumb to it Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck.. Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard Ye sala pyar ho gya ki UPSC ka exam ho gya pass hi ho rha

I’m not afraid of going to hell because all my friends will be there Babuji Exam se dar nahi lagta..slow internet se lagta haihai

Love WhatsApp Status

A moment in my arms, forever in my heart.. The best feelings are felt by the heart and cannot be heard or seen.

Through the pain and the heart

aches..There’s still love for everyone. Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect

I love my life because it gave me you I love you because you are my life I’ll love you until the day after forever

Don't say you love me unless you mean it. Only you can give me that feeling. Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

:-D :-D

:-( :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPY ANY CSS Of Any MYWAPBLOG

Create A Fake FB Account Without Email/Mobile No. In 1 Min

Make Stylish Name On Facebook